Thursday 24 February 2011

Goldcrest, Bat n Buzzards

I had to take my car in to a garage in Two Waters, Hemel today. I decided to walk to Abbots via Grand Union Canal to Kings Langley then Egg Plant Lane. Not much about and generally I was walking more than watching. Near Kings Langley fishing lakes I located 2 Goldcrest. There seem to be a lot of Goldcrests about at the moment. Then further along the canal near to Kings Langley College I noticed a small Bat apparently hunting flies over the canal. This was about 14:30, I have never seen a Bat hunting like this in broad daylight. 3 pics taked with my phone below. Then in Long Wood near Egg Plant Lane, Abbots, 2 Buzzards both perched up roughly 300 yards apart.


 Some people spend lots of money on top of the range camera's but why bother when you can get such high quality pics with a mobile phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment